Just Minutes from the QEW, Henley House is situated in the heart of St. Catharines, ON, within a well established neighbourhood community. Henley House features six unique "neighbourhoods" named after well known parks in St. Catharines. Each neighbourhood features a number of shared and private accommodation to choose from, as well as a nicely appointed dining room, living room, family room and kitchenette. Other amenities include a Celebration Room, Arts & Crafts Centre, cappuccino bar, hair salon and chapel. Henley House acknowledges and respects the unique diversity of its residents and provides both individual and varied social and recreational programs and services. Henley House is also well aware that no "home" is complete without the beloved family pet - and so is proud to welcome visiting animals ( cats, dogs, rabbits and birds ) as members of the Henley House family.
Personal Attention & Services:
- nursing and personal care is available on a 24 hour basis; this includes health monitoring, medication administration and assistance with daily living activities.
- Physician and Nurse Practitioner care available on site.
- assistive devices to promote independence.
- three meals daily, accompanied by snacks and refreshments between meals.
- therapeutic and special diets.
- rehabilitation and restorative services.
- an array of social, spiritual, recreational and therapeutic programs.
- Dentist / Denturist
- Optometrist / Audiologist
- Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy
- Foot Care / Comfort Therapies
- Telephone, Cablevision
- Newspaper Delivery
( * Additional charges may apply)
Amenities & Features
- accommodations for up to 160 residents
- private and basic resident rooms
- deluxe suites for couples
- a specialized, secure neighbourhood for those with dementia
- well appointed dining rooms
- family rooms and kitchenettes in each neighbourhood
- a Celebration Room and Chapel
- an Art & Crafts Centre
- a Town Square with cappuccino bar and fireplace
- wheelchair accessible van
- private court yards, gardens and barbeque
- YMCA childcare centre
- resident pets