Henley Place is situated in the growing London, ON community of Cedar Hollow, and is conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, and churches, as well as offering easy access to the 401. Truly a home-away-from-home, Henley Place features six unique neighbourhoods named after well-known parks in London. Each neighbourhood features a number of shared and private accommodations to choose from, as well as a quiet room for personal visiting or reading, a nicely appointed dining room, living room, and family room with kitchenette. Other amenities include a Celebration Room, well-equipped therapy rooms, family stay over room, Café, family dining room, library with internet café and hair salon.
Personal Attention & Services:
- nursing and personal care is available on a 24 hour basis; this includes medication administration and assistance with daily living activities.
- physician care is available on site.
- assistive devices to promote independence.
- three meals daily, accompanied by snacks and refreshments between meals.
- therapeutic and special diets.
- therapy services are available on site.
- an array of social, spiritual, cultural, restorative, recreational and therapeutic programs.
- Dentist / Denturist
- Optometrist / Audiologist
- Mobility Services
- Foot Care
- Comfort Therapies
- Massage Therapy
- Telephone, Cablevision
- Newspaper Delivery
( * Additional charges may apply)
Amenities & Features
- accommodations for up to 192 residents
- private and basic resident rooms
- a specialized, secure neighbourhood for those with dementia, including a fully equipped Snoezelen Therapy Room
- family rooms and kitchenettes in each neighbourhood
- well-appointed dining rooms
- a Town Square with Café and fireplace
- private courtyards, gardens and barbeque
- a Celebration Room with Chapel
- resident pets
- personal use laundry room on each floor
- family dining room (reservations required)
- family stay-over room (reservations required/fee may apply)
- library with internet café
- hair salon
If you are interested in residency at Henley Place, an application can be made via the Southwest CCAC.
For more information, or
to arrange a personal tour,
please contact Henley Place: