COVID-19 Outbreak Reports
Please click on the name of the residence below to view its COVID-19 outbreak status as of January 12, 2021 at 7:30 pm (EST).
Burton Manor Outbreak Report
Active staff member cases: 2 active cases
Active resident cases: 0 active cases
Active Essential Family Caregiver cases: 0 active cases
The team is working closely with Public Health and all proper precautions and directives are in place including:
• All team members are wearing surgical face masks and having their temperature taken twice per shift.
• Isolation protocols are in place.
• Frequent monitoring of all residents’ health, including temperatures checked twice daily.
• Rigorous frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces.
• Weekly surveillance testing for COVID-19 of all staff, essential caregivers, students and support workers.
• No non-essential visitors and active screening for any essential visitor, including temperature checks and masking, continues.
We will continue to keep families informed through daily calls, messages and weekly virtual family meetings. We will do everything possible to help families to continue to connect with their loved ones through virtual visits, phone calls and window visits.
Henley House Outbreak Report
Active staff member cases: 4 active cases
Henley Place Outbreak Report
No outbreak reported.